Apply to be a Student Health 101 Campus Correspondent!
Apply for the Campus Correspondent internship on your campus to be featured in your monthly issue of Student Health 101! This internship puts you as an in the field reporter and allows you to engage with your peers, while learning about health promotion!
Not only is this an on-campus opportunity, but you will also gain experience working with an outside company. Once the internship is complete, you will be provided with a letter of recommendation to utilize in your future and are also able to use Student Health 101 as a reference!
- 5-10 hours of commitment per month
- Choose a health and wellness related topic or on campus resource you’d like to highlight
- Conduct some background research to get the facts straight
- Introduce your monthly segment on camera or through writing
- 6-12 video interviews with your peers about your chosen topic or a 300-500 word article covering your topic or campus resource/event
- Empower your peers to live healthier lives