Become a Student Health 101 Campus Correspondent
The Campus Correspondent internship allows you to engage with your peers, while learning about health promotion.
Not only is this an on-campus opportunity, but once the internship is complete, you will be provided a portfolio of your work and a letter of recommendation, to utilize in your future!
- On camera interviews with your peers about a new wellness topic or resource each month
- Conduct background research to get the facts straight
- Introducing your monthly segment and letting others know about it
- Bringing to light the health issues that matter on your campus
- Highlighting students that are flourishing…and finding out how they do it
- Empowering your peers to live healthier lives!