- After your video interviews and introduction videos are recorded, please plug your camera into your USB port to retrieve the videos.
- You will need access to the video files to begin the upload process.
- Please navigate to the video upload page.
- You will need to download the Summary Document to provide us with identification information of all of the students you interviewed.
- The Summary Document is located at the top of the Video Submission Form.
Video submission | Summary document
- Click the download link to download the Summary Document.
- Fill out your identification information.
- Inform us of the file name of your Introduction Video and each interview.
- Provide us with the name of the students you interviewed, their major, class year, and email address.
- Please refer to the example. The blue highlighted areas should be completed with your information.
- If applicable, please provide us with the contact information on your topic within your summary.
-Example: if you are highlighting your health services department, provide us with the phone number and link to their website.
- Save the document to re-upload to our form.
Video submissions | Uploading
- Fill out the form with the following:
– The month of the videos being submitted.
– Inclusion of the introduction video.
– The number of videos being uploaded.
– Any plans to submit additional videos.
- Upload the Summary Document.
- The easiest method of sending us your videos is uploading them to Youtube. Before clicking continue, please add the Youtube links.
– If you choose this option, please set your videos as unlisted.
- Click continue to upload video files if you choose not to upload them to Youtube.
Video submissions | Student interviews
- To submit your videos, please enter your email address.
- Please locate the video file on your computer.
- You can upload up to five videos at one time.
- If you have more than five videos, please repeat the process with the additional videos.
- You only have to submit your Summary Document once.
- Please note that the video submission process can take some time due to video file size.
- After videos are uploaded, please ensure that you are receiving an email confirmation indicating a successful upload.
- If there are any problems with uploading, one of our staff will contact you for a possible re-upload.
- Video submissions are due to us by the 15th of the month prior.
- Make sure to navigate to your issue of Student Health 101 to see your videos!
- If you would like to recieve feedback on your videos, please reach out to your Client Services team member.